Sunday 18 March 2012

Painting Pup!

Happy Sunday everyone!
 I hope it's extra special if you're celebrating Mother's Day here in the UK, did you get breakfast in bed this morning??!
Sunday means it's time for another fun challenge over at Here Come the boys, we have a fun one for you this time:

DIY image or embellishment


This time around we want to see all your male cards with a DIY theme. You can use a DIY image or embellishment or maybe you want to use both.

We have a nice prize on offer from Ewe 2 can craft:
 

and Sharon is also offering a 5% discount to everyone who places an order in her shop for the duration of the challenge too!!  Just use the code Thanks5 when you go through checkout.

I have used a fun image from Di's Digi Downloads on my card, called DIY puppy. The backing paper is practically antique and is by Karen Foster, I've used a couple of nestie sets and some card candi. I also made the sentiment tag myself because I couldn't find one I liked!


 Here's a closer look at the little chap;


Thanks for looking today and please head over to the main HCTB blog to see all the challenge details and the great inspiration from the rest of the design team!!

I'd also like to enter my card into the challenges at:

Sweet stampin' - lots of green
Poodles Parlour - Anything goes
I love promarkers - Anything goes

8 comments:

  1. Cute card, great colouring, love the details. Thanks for playing with us at the Poodles Parlour, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card jacky,love the colours and the sweet image
    happy mothers day
    thanks for joining us at the poodle [parlour and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute image Jacky! Splodging in paint! Fab card xxx Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, cute image and I like how your background papers look like the little guy painted them, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card and great papers too! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, love that cute image! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol at that image, how cute! Your background look amazing. Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and lovely image. Beautiful card. Love colour combination on it.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Green” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!