Thursday 1 March 2012

Flowers for Mum


Morning Folks!
Thursday at last - we are inching closer to the weekend and I can't wait!! We have an easy but seasonal challenge for you over at CRAFT this week:

MOTHER'S DAY 

so time to reach for the flowers etc!!
We have 3 great sponsors too:

   

 


For my card I have used a favourite Penny Black stamp that is useful for so many occasions! I love these hedgehogs and they are so easy to colour!! I raided my scraps again, I think these papers are Daisy & dandelion but I'm not 100% sure!! The strip of purple flowers is some adhesive ribbon I bought at least 3 years ago - I knew it would be useful..one day!! It's a bit hard to see on the photo but the flowers have some glitter and tiny gems in the centres. The sentiment is from Craftwork cards.


Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great day!
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Stampin for the weekend - Bingo ( Top line Ribbons/ Sparkles/ Flowers)
2 Sisters challenges - Anything goes
Allsorts - Anything goes
The crazy challenge - Anything goes
Passion for promarkers- Pastel colours
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything goes

8 comments:

  1. A really pretty card. I love the sweet image.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with a gorgeous colour combo and a really cute Penny Black image!
    Thanks for entering Allsorts' Free choice challenge this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is really cute! Thanks for joining us this week at 2 Sisters challenge blog!
    Hugs
    - Maria and Simeon
    http://ms-chabi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! Love your papers! Thanks for playing with us in the 2 Sisters Challenge this week!
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week, Your card is stunning. Hugs Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jacky:)I love the pastel colors you have used and the coloring is fab. Love your design and the image is really great.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at pfp:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute..love it thanks for playing along with PFP this week..www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, love the image and papers.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!