Sunday 4 March 2012

Batman

Morning Folks!
It's time to find your cape, get the mask on and get your underwear over your trousers (always a great look??!!) because today is the start of another challenge over at Here Come the Boys and this time the theme is

SUPER HEROES/ COMIC / CARTOON CHARACTERS

Now I must admit my first reaction was a sense of panic when I saw this theme posted - could have done with a crafting super hero - but then I remembered some Batman decoupage sheets I bought ages ago. After a serious amount of hunting I finally found them (I must get better organised it would save so much time and effort!! ) and here's the finished result which is also my first twisted pyramage and twisted easel card:


Here's another view:

Thanks for looking today and don't forget to join us over at HCTB, the rest of the design team have some great inspiration for you and we have a great prize on offer from our sponsors Bugaboo.

I'd also like to enter the Boys will be Boys challenge at Creative Craft Challenges

2 comments:

  1. A fantastic card. I love the DP.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card.

    Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!