Saturday 15 December 2018

A small Santa sack

Morning Folks!

It's a super quick post from me today to let you know that our new challenge is just starting over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges:

SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN

I am soooo not ready for Christmas at the moment, need to give myself a good talking too and get organised!!

This is the super quick gift bag I made using another sheet of Create and Craft decoupage sheets. You can see my other makes here and here.


Please visit the main blog

to see the inspiration from the rest of the design team!

Thank you so much for visiting today and for any comments you're kind enough to leave xx

I'd also like to enter the challenges at:


1 comment:

  1. my goodness, this is so sweet, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!