Tuesday 4 December 2018

Mega Christmas Challenge

Morning Folks!
An excited post from me this morning to let you know that the annual and very fabulous Mega Christmas Challenge is just starting over at Passion for Promarkers. Our theme is nice and easy:

HIP TO BE SQUARE

There are lots of fabulous prizes on offer (wish I could enter myself !!) you can check out all the details over on the main blog post here. The rest of the team 2 girlies have some fabulous cards to show you this week. The challenge is open until 1st January so you've got plenty of time to grab your promarkers, flex markers, tria markers, metallic or aqua markers and join us! You've got to be in it to win it!!

Here's my card, using one of my all time favourite Penny Black stamps - Let It Snow! This little mouse makes an appearance at least once every Christmas.


 Just love this joyful cutie!


The papers are odds and ends of old packs, Forever Friends and Crafter's Companion I think??

Thanks for visiting today.
I'd also like to enter the following challenges:


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Jacky - love the design and your pretty colour scheme! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!