Saturday 1 December 2018

Fancy Folds

Morning Folks!
As the first of December falls on a Saturday, I have two DT posts to share with you today. Here's the first, I'll be back shortly with my PBSC post too!

The new challenge theme over at SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE is:

FANCY FOLDS

I have to be honest here, I did cheat a bit with this theme because I had some ready scored Spring Fold cards in my stash from Every Crafts A Pound. No point in ignoring them again, they've been in my stash for years so about time they saw daylight. If you are looking for a tutorial on this fold this one is excellent. I also 'rediscovered' some LOTV toppers bought from Ebay in amongst some old papers so I used one of those too! 


Apologies for the slightly dark picture, it's been so gloomy here all week :-(

Please click the piccy below to visit the main blog to see the inspiration from the rest of the design team! You have a whole month to join us, we'd love to see what you make! 


Thank you so much for visiting today and for any comments you're kind enough to leave xx

I'd also like to enter the challenges at:
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
CHNPP Anything goes with patterned paper
CHNXmas - Anything Christmas goes

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card design with great paper combo. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!