Thursday 2 June 2011

Wedding Bears

Morning Folks!!
I swear this week is flying by faster than normal - it's Thursday already!
This week at CRAFT we'd like to see you create something with a wedding / love theme. I made this card a few weeks ago for my cousin and his new wife who got married at Easter but didn't get around to blogging it! It's my first attempt at a white on white card. I've often admired them and I think they look especially stylish for weddings so I got out the cuttlebug folders and nesties and gave it a go!!

Here's a closer look at the Forever Friends decoupage, I haven't used any decoupage sheets for ages and I'd forgotten how much fun they can be!! The sentiment is from a Craftwork cards goodie bag. The picture doesn't show it too well but the card is a lovely white pearlescent one so it does have a nice sheen to it in real life!!

Thanks for dropping by today. Hope to see your romantic creations over at CRAFT - you could be the winner of a $10 voucher for

3 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous card, still my favourite bears, love them. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a gorgeous creation. Love all that white embossing, which you can't really beat for a wedding card, crisp clean and stunning.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that white embossing is gorgeous. Love this card. Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!