Thursday 23 June 2011

Presley the Pirate

Morning Folks!!
It's Thursday again, so time for another challenge over at CRAFT,
this week we have a recipe for you:

1 tag
2 Circles and
3 squares or rectangles

Here's my card for this week using 'Presley the Pirate' from our sponsor

The image has been coloured with promarkers, the papers are from The Creative Cottage and the charm is from Ewe2can craft.

Thanks for looking and hope to see some of you entering the challenge!!

I'd also like to enter this into the following challenges:
Totally papercrafts: Dies and punches (used nesties!)
ABC challenge: X marks the spot - Pirate theme
I love promarkers: Anything goes
My Mums craft shop: One for the boys

11 comments:

  1. Fun piece , your colouring is fabulous and the use of the gem is just perfect.

    Mare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the image is fab ! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, love the image and the flag, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card!! Love that little pirate & that charm is simply adorable! thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun and colourful card indeed! Thank you for sharing your piece with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super, super cute! Adorable image! Love the pirate flag charm and great dp! Thank you for joining us this week over at ABC Challenge;0)

    Hugs xx
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card for a guy, I really love that flag charm that you've used. Fab.

    Annette xx
    I design for StampFairy, One Stop Craft Challenge, Incy Wincy Challenge, 2 Sisters Challenge, Top Tip Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't he a cutie? Terrific papers, and I love the little flag charm you put in his hand. Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute pirate! Thanks for playing in the Ladybug Crafts Ink red challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Avast, me hartey. Yer card is great. :D

    I'm not very good at all this pirate talk I'm afraid. lol I just wanted to say that I really like your card. :)

    Thanks for joining us at MMCS challenges this week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fab card, love that flag charm, it's perfect for the image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!