Thursday 30 June 2011

In the garden


Morning Folks!
We have a new challenge for you over at CRAFT, this week it's

IN THE GARDEN

Not a place you're very likely to find me, I hate gardening and the only green fingers I've got are after playing with inks - LOL!!
This week we have 2 sponsors: The Crafty Pad

who have provided some fab images for the DT to work with and who are giving away 3 images to our winner &

Our second sponsor is Crimson Cloud who are giving a lucky winner 3 packs of diecuts.


Hope you like my card and can find time to join us!

Paddington Fan

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the papers you used.


    --Cheryl--
    Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous card Jacky, I'm not a keen gardener either, I used to be once upon a time I could tell you the name of all the plants but not anymore I lost interest when card making came along lol, now I just like a tidy garden.
    Hope you are well hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!