Sunday 12 June 2011

HCTB Challenge 4 : Myth and Magic


Morning Folks!!
Hope your weekend is going well!!
I'm here with my card for the new challenge over at Here come the Boys, I can't believe we are already on to our 4th challenge - hope you are enjoying them as much as the DT!!

Our challenge for you this time is Myth and Magic so have a dig around in your stamps and images and find something Magical !! Please remember though that this is a card challenge for men so I don't think fairy images are really appropriate - LOL!!

For my card I have used this cute wizard stamp that I bought off of Ebay many moons ago, I think it might be by Stampendous. I coloured the little chap with promarkers and then gave him a bit of a makeover, I used Doodlebug white flock on his beard and added glitter to his wand, cloak and hat. Seems funny to be adding glitter to a masculine card but I think this image suits a bit of bling!!

I had a bit of a struggle to find a suitable embellishment for this one but after delving around in my stash I found these die cut stars which were a magazine freebie I think, I just added a few tiny gems to them. The sentiment is from Craftwork cards.

Thanks for looking, please pop over to the main blog to see all the fab DT cards on display and all the rest of the details too!!



5 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Jackie, I like the image and the fab stars.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jacky, I love this image and the colour is fab, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Jacky, love that image xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the wizardry feel to this one! Love it Love Love It! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cracking card! Love the Wizard and everything about it! Woo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!