Tuesday 15 January 2019

A New Cutie

Morning Folks!
It's another double bill from me today, first up is my card for the new Sparkles Monthly Challenge where the theme is:
NEW YEAR, NEW STASH 

I didn't get any new papercrafting goodies for Christmas but I did pick up a fabulous set of lacey circle dies in The Works, early in December - amazing value for £3 - and this is their first outing. I got the stamp in a Facebook destash sale last year, I love the cute image but I have no idea of the brand or name. It's a red rubber stamp with Ez mount and stamps beautifully - if you recognise it, I'd love to know what it is!

 Here's a close up view:

The papers are Dovecraft Baby Steps and some from my scraps collection.

Please visit the main blog
to see the inspiration from the rest of the design team!

Thank you so much for visiting today and for any comments you're kind enough to leave xx

I'd also like to enter the following challenges:
I love promarkers - A/G option something new
CHNPP - A/G with patterned paper
Cute Card Thursday - What's New
Crafty Friends - New Beginnings
Penny Black and More -New Beginnings
Fab N FunkyNew Beginnings
CRAFT - New


14 comments:

  1. your card is so adorable, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t know it but what a cutie. Lovely soft colours too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling card! Really love the image and your gorgeous layout design here! Always fun getting new stash! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet creation for our 'New Beginnigs' theme at Penny Black and More challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Jackie thanks for sharing at Craft

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card. Love the new die and fabulous colours. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet card, that bear is darling! I love your mix of pattern papers. Thanks so much for joining us over at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm back again for CRAFT Challenge. Thanks so much for joining us

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card :) Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creation..Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends, and good luck...Hope to see you again soon..
    Caz. CF DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card - thanks for joining in at I ❤ Promarkers - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous colour combo and image.
    Thank you for joining us at I 💖 Promarkers.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    PS - it's an Elzybells stamp called 'Miss You Teddy'

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!