Saturday 1 November 2014

Time for tea ...

Morning Folks!
A really quick post from me today as I have friends visiting for the weekend. I just wanted to let you know that there is a new challenge starting over at Sweet Stampin'.
We'd like to see your
SHAPED CARDS
so time to dig out those dies or rummage through your stash to find that packet of shaped cards you bought ages ago!!

Here's my attempt using a LOTV stamp and Go Create dies. It hasn't really come out how I imagined it and isn't really my usual style but perhaps it might grow on me???


We have a great prize on offer for our lucky winner this week from 

Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend! 
I'd also like to enter a few challenges -
Crafty Cardmakers - Cut it out
Simon Says stamp - Anything goes
Divas by Design - Anything goes
 Crafty Catz - Anything goes
Paper Pretties - Polka Dots
and I love promarkers - 3 of a kind = 3 patterned papers

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and colours Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shaped card is adorable! Such a sweet image... great coloring! And fun shape! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely card, Jacky. Nice shape, lovely image and colours. Enjoy the weekend with your friends.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely card Jacky. Love the colours.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jacky love the LOTV image and fabulous colour's thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne x DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow stunning ,thank you so much forjoin us at I love PorMarkers challenge this week!
    Hugs Gudrun DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gorgeous shaped card Jacky. Just popped in to wave hello to my new teamies and to follow your blog. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a fun shaped card!!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable and a great colour palette.
    Thanks for sharing with us at CCM&M
    Jules DT :)
    {Pumpkin Belly Cards}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!