Saturday 18 October 2014

Trick or treat

Boo!!
 Hope I didn't scare you!! 
Just popping by to share my DT card for 

H A L L O W E E N


I must admit that although we don't celebrate Halloween in a big way, I do love it! We usually carve a pumpkin and have a few decorated cupcakes. I also love the cute Halloween images and the traditional orange, green and purple colour combo! I've had this cute PB stamp for a few years but it still makes me smile


Here's the scare team, coloured with promarkers and distressed at the edges:


We have a fab sponsor for this challenge:


Thanks for visiting today and for any comments you leave - they make my day!

I'd also like to enter the challenges at:

Simon Says Wednesday challenge - Colour challenge
Simply Create too - Halloween
That's Crafty - Spooky
We Do Doobadoo - Halloween
& Penny Black Saturday - Halloween

YIPPPEEE EDITED TO ADD:
A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

9 comments:

  1. hi Jacky! super cute card, the critters are darlin! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jacky, Thanks for joining in our Halloween Challenge at We do Doobadoo, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous halloween card and love the cute Penny Black image you've used.
    Thank you for joining us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's that expression...You can't scare me, I have children lol!! I'm not much of a Halloweener either but I do love a bit of PB, such a cute card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card....Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too Challenge #72 Halloween or lots of Orange.

    Anuja - Simply create too Design Team member
    craftcollage.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...they're way too cute to spook!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    PS - Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!