Wednesday 1 May 2019

Let's see some holly!

Morning Folks!
We are celebrating a significent milestone over at SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE today - it's our 100th challenge!! I think that's pretty good going!!
 Our new theme is:
LET'S SEE SOME HOLLY

Here's my card, I actually saved some images from Christmas cards that were sent to us last year and this sweet robin image was one of them! I kept this card fairly CAS as I wanted the focus to be on the image and because I need some nice flat, cheaper to post cards for my December stash! Papers are rather appropriately Dovecraft Little Red Robin and some scraps from a First Edition Christmas pad.

Please click the piccy below to visit the main blog and see the inspiration from the rest of the design team! You have a whole month to join us, we'd love to see what you make! 

Thank you so much for visiting today and for any comments you're kind enough to leave xx

1 comment:

  1. Ooh what a beautiful card. Love the topper from a Christmas card. I've started saving my old Xmas cards too. Fab idea. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!