Friday 31 May 2019

A well dressed elephant

Hi Folks!
My blog has been a bit neglected this week as we have been away for a few days in Dorset, which was lovely and very relaxing!
I meant to schedule my card for the new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers before we left but completely forgot :-(
Anyway, better late than never (I hope) here's my card for the new theme which is 
ADD GEMS / PEARLS
 I inked up a very old Humprey's Corner stamp that hasn't seen the light of day in a very loooong while:

 Isn't she pretty!

Card Details
Papers - Floral Fancy by First Edition
Die cut edge - The Works
Die cut florish - Memory Box 
Flowers by Prima and pearls from ebay.

I do hope you'll pop over to
 to see what the rest of the design team have made!
Get creating with your Letraset / Winsor & Newton markers and join us, you still have plenty of time!! 
This week we have a wonderful prize of a set of promarkers for our lucky winner!

I'd also like to enter the challenges at:
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
Simon says stampAnything goes
MAWTT - Monochrome


1 comment:

  1. So pretty and so cute, thanks for joining us at MAWTT . Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!