Friday 1 March 2019

A Vintage Christmas

Morning Folks!
We have a new challenge starting over at SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE today and the theme is:
VINTAGE CHRISTMAS
Now, I have to say vintage isn't really my thing, but after a good rumage through my stash, here's what I came up with:

 The papers and image are a scrapbook magazine freebie from years ago. To add to the vintage feel, I added some die cuts, pearls, ribbons and a bell from my stash. This card took quite a lot of faffing around and although it is not my usual style, I quite like the end result.


Please click the piccy below to visit the main blog to see the inspiration from the rest of the design team! You have a whole month to join us, we'd love to see what you make! 

Thank you so much for visiting today and for any comments you're kind enough to leave xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi dearie,
    Really love your card. All the vintage touches are perfect. Hoe you're well. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!