Friday 15 March 2019

A Spring Garden

Morning Folks!
It's Friday at last, nearly time for the weekend! 
It's also time for our new theme over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges which is 

STAMP YOUR BACKGROUND

Once I had decided what to do, and I had actually found my Card io 'Dragonfly Garden' stamps, this card was really quick and fun to make. I just grabbed a selection of ink pads (memento dew drops, some stampin' up and a couple from versa colour), masked off the bottom of my card with post it notes and went potty with the tiny stamps!! Quite pleased with the end result, especially when I added a few touches of glamour dust! Hard to see in the photo but it has added some nice sparkle! Added a sentiment from Stampin' Up and trimmed and mounted! Ta - Da!!

Please visit the main blog
to see the inspiration from the rest of the design team!

Thank you so much for visiting today and for any comments you're kind enough to leave xx

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting!