Saturday 17 October 2015

Daisy Cat

Hi Folks!
Hope you're all well. I'm running a long way behind schedule today so I'm just dashing on with a quick post to tell you about the new challenge starting over at Sweet Stampin'. This week we'd love you to join our Antiques Roadshow - have a dig around in your stash, blow the dust off a really old stamp and show it some love.

I can't really remember which stamp is the first I ever bought in my collection but this one has been with me for at least 8+ years. It's called Daisy Cat by Hobby Art. Sadly though, like lots of my stamps, it hasn't been used that often!! I also raided my pink scrap paper folder - didn't really realise quite how pink the final result was until I came to photograph it!! The papers are mainly Dovecraft I think and the sentiment is LOTV. The die cuts are by Spellbinders and Die'sire.


 Still love the cute expression! Also added a bit of bling to the collar:


 I hope you'll check out the inspiration from my lovely teamies over on the main blog and we also have a Sweet Stampin' Goodie Bag as a prize this time so please join the fun!!


3 comments:

  1. Pink and brown is a lovely colour combo and the kitty is so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the pink Jacky, it's so pretty. That cat is a cutie too, don't wait another 8 years for an outing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink and grey colour combo. Fab combination. Fab kitty stamp too. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!