Saturday 7 March 2015

Going green ....

Morning Folks!
Hope everyone is OK? I'm waiting for the warmer weather to arrive.... in the meantime I've got quite a bright and cheerful card to share today!
This week  at Sweet Stampin' we are celebrating St. Patrick's Day with the theme:

USE GREEN

I have to admit that green isn't a colour I normally reach for but I found this piece of flowery paper in my scraps folder and it really inspired me. The cute 'Girl Turtle' is from Bugaboo, coloured with promarkers. All of the embellishments are pretty old too - felt flowers (Queen & Co), pearls (Ebay), and the hessian ribbon and pink flowery braid were both from my stash.


Love the cute expression!


Thanks for visiting today and I do hope you'll be able to join us over at Sweet Stampin' - we are sponsored this week by Flat Friends.

I'd also like to enter the challenges at:

Crafting Musketeers - Ribbon and pearls
Natalie and Amy - Flowers

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant image and card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really sweet image and a clever way to tackle the green theme! Love the hessian and floral braid combo too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that hessian ribbon. Such a cute image and gorgeous green papers. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!