Saturday 31 May 2014

Wheelbarrow ride

Morning Folks!
Goodness me, I think I've lost a week somewhere, half term is nearly over and I seem to have spent most of it with a paint roller in my hand - I've decided I'd much rather be playing with my promarkers!!

Bet you can guess the new challenge starting over at Sweet Stampin today???

Yes, you got it:

FATHERS DAY / CARD FOR A SPECIAL MALE

Here's my card which should be appearing on the Antiques Roadshow because it has so many old items on it!!



The stamp is by HobbyArts and is one of the first ones I ever bought about 8 years ago, I haven't used it much but being sentimental I can't part with it either!!  The backing papers were a free gift with a scrapbooking magazine - they're by DaisyD's  from their CHA Summer 2005 collection! The sentiment is computer generated using Bookworm font.

Look a that little face looking up at Daddy Bear - Awww!


Please pop over to Sweet Stampin and check out the great creations by the rest of team Fi and also the great prizes on offer from


and 


Thanks for visiting today and for any comments you leave - I love reading them!!

I'd also like to enter the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Sketchie free for all (I used this weeks sketch #90)
Crafty Little Fairies - In the garden
Simon Says stamp - Anything goes
Charisma Cardz - Father's day
Inky Impressions - Anything goes
Crafty Catz - Anything goes
Di's digi designs - Make it Masculine
Allsorts - For the Guys

13 comments:

  1. Adorable card hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image and fun card! Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may be an old stamp but it's so cute! Lovely colouring and great design too!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks fab, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx (I cannot see your link anywhere though)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the image so adorable...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable image,, and I love the way that you have used it. Thanks for joining is with the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge and good luck...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab masculine card, love the bear image. A gorgeous card.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Crafty Little Fairies,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    ABC Christmas,
    As You Like It and
    The Stamp Basket.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Father's Day card, love the bears and perfect papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely image. Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week and we hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card. I love the design. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Love the way the DP and image coordinate!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this image Jacky. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Charisma.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!