Thursday 7 April 2011

Meet Rupert!!


Morning Folks!


This morning is a blog first for me - my first blogged scrapbook page!!

I haven't done any scrapbooking for so long!

Anyway, I got a shove in the right direction as our theme at CRAFT this week is


ANIMALS / PETS


so I decided to scrap this recent picture of my very own Easter Bunny -

RUPERT a.k.a. the one eared wonder!!


Sorry about the poor piccy, I haven't got the hang of photographing big pages yet and I think the sun was a bit bright when I took the photo - not that I'm complaing LOL!! In real life the colurs are a bit brighter with more contrast!!


The CRAFT challenge is sponsored this time by Just Tracys Crafts





The prize for the winner is this cute stamp:



Please pop over and check out the rest of the design teams lovely creations and I do hope that you can join us this week!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jacky Rupert is so cute, and i love your layout on this page, the colours match Ruperts coat perfectly, and great embellishments too.
    Hugs Betty x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rupert is fantastic, I love your page!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rupert is a major cutie!! My daughter would *love* a bunny but unfortunately they are banned in our state. Love your page x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!