Tuesday 1 October 2019

Be Naughty!

Morning Folks!
This is the last post I'll be writing as a member of the SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE  Design team :-( 
There just aren't enough hours in the day to do all the things I'd like to lately! I have enjoyed my Sparkles time and it has really helped me to be more organized when December arrives!

The new theme for this month is a good one:
MAKE US LAUGH
Bugaboo images and their sassy sentiments often make me chuckle, so here is my card using Stella Christmas Sled. I think we all know someone like Stella!


 Love the sour expression!


The background paper is from The Works, tree die is by Die'sire and the snow scene is just ripped paper with sparkles and glamour dust added along the edges.

Please click the piccy below to visit the main blog and to see the inspiration from the rest of the design team! You have a whole month to join us, we'd love to see what you make! 


Thank you so much for visiting today and for any comments you're kind enough to leave xx

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and fun image too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card!
    I haven't been on the team long so don't really "know" everyone, but I'm sorry to see you go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacky, absolutely love your card. The funny image really makes me smile. Loved working with you hun. I'll still pop and see you in blogland. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love you're card Hun. Really made me chuckle. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!