Thursday 1 August 2019

It's Snowtime!

Morning Folks! 
The start of a new month, which means that we have a new challenge over at SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE today and the theme is:
IT'S SNOWTIME
I'm trying to be good this year and use some of my older Christmas stamps and papers rather than buying lots of new things. This papers on this card are all odds and ends from my scrap box which have been in there for ages, no idea what they are but I think they go together! The stamp and sentiment are of course LOTV:

Here's the close up view - the stickles had just about dried when I took this piccy!!!

Please click the piccy below to visit the main blog and see the inspiration from the rest of the design team! You have a whole month to join us, we'd love to see what you make! 

Thank you so much for visiting today and for any comments you're kind enough to leave xx


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting!