Tuesday 2 July 2019

Inclue a Tree

Evening Folks! 
Just a quick post from me tonight to let you know that we have a new challenge over at SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE. It was my turn to choose the theme so I hope you like it! The theme is:
INCLUDE A TREE
I had a hunt hrough my LOTV rubber stamps and found this cutie to use:


The stamp is called 'A star on Top' coloured with promarkers and some stickles
Papers - Wonderland by Helz Cuppleditch & DCWV
 Die Cut - Cut and Make

Please click the piccy below to visit the main blog and see the inspiration from the rest of the design team! You have a whole month to join us, we'd love to see what you make! 

Thank you so much for visiting today and for any comments you're kind enough to leave xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!