Saturday 1 June 2019

Bailey the Reindeer

Back again!
Yep, it's me popping up yet again today, to let you know that we have a new challenge starting over at SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE and the theme is:

REINDEER

This challenge is perfect for me, as you know I mainly enjoy colouring up animal stamps. When I saw the theme, I had just the stamp in mind that I wanted to use. I had a dig around in my digi collection and found this super cute reindeer from Digistamp Boutique. Still sad the shop has closed because it was one of my very favourite digi stamp suppliers :-(
Please meet Bailey:
 Love that sweet expression:
Card Details
Papers - Docraft's - The night before Christmas and Karen Foster scrapbooking paper
Bailey coloured with promarkers, pencils and gel pen
Glossy accents on nose
Die cuts - Memory Box
Gems and Ribbons - Art of Craft

Please click the piccy below to visit the main blog to see the inspiration from the rest of the design team! You have a whole month to join us, we'd love to see what you make! 


Thank you so much for visiting today and for any comments you're kind enough to leave xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jacky your card is gorgeous. Fab colouring and the reindeer paper is so cute. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!