Wednesday 3 April 2019

Feature a Creature

Morning Folks!
Hope everyone is well? We have just come back from a short stay in Norwich to pick up my son from Uni. I thought I would be able to do my Sparkles Christmas post while we were away, but the WiFi in the hotel was pants!! So, here I am playing catch up again ....

The new challenge theme over at SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE is:

FEATURE A CREATURE

Here's my card, I am slowly working mmy way through some LOTV toppers I found in my stash:
 It's a bit hard to see in the picture but I have added some stickles to the image and also some fluff to the penguins hat:

Please click the piccy below to visit the main blog to see the inspiration from the rest of the design team! You have a whole month to join us, we'd love to see what you make! 

Thank you so much for visiting today and for any comments you're kind enough to leave xx

1 comment:

  1. A lovely card - this is one of my favourite LOTV images.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!