Monday 1 October 2018

Santa and the team!

Morning Folks!
We have a new challenge over at SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE today and  Sybrina has chosen the theme of:
CHRISTMAS IS FOR KIDS
so a make suitable for a child.

This is another card from the Create and Craft topper and decoupage kit I bought last year. You can see another card from this kit here. I thought this card would appeal to a child with its bright primary colours and cute Santa. To add a bit of interest I decided to make an easel card, all I added was some silver mirri card:

Quick and simple but I quite like it and sticking decoupage layers makes a change from colouring stamps now and again!

Please click the piccy below to visit the main blog

and see the inspiration from the rest of the design team! You have a whole month to join us, we'd love to see what you make! 

Thank you so much for visiting today and for any comments you're kind enough to leave xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am loving this striking and fun card. Great image that all children will love. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful is your card love the image and the layout too! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!