Wednesday 1 August 2018

A Cute Nativity

Morning Folks!

Goodness me, how are we starting August already?? This year is going far too quickly for me!
I have started am ambitious project this summer holiday - to de- clutter my house! I'm already thinking I might have bitten off more than I can chew and I haven't even done a whole room yet. Hopefully, the charity shops will be pleased to take my first installment of bags tomorrow!

Anyway, enough waffling from me, I'm here to share a Christmas card 
Yes, it will be Christmas before we know it too ....

Over at Sparkles Christmas Monthly Challenges, Caz has choosen the fantastic theme of

A KRAFTY CHRISTMAS

Here's the card I made using a very old image from Digistamp Boutique called Cute Nativity Boy and Girl. 
This image really reminds me of infant school nativity plays with old sheets and T- Towels as costumes! It was really quick to colour with the trusty promarkers. The papers are a mixture of Craft Creations, Wellington and some scrapbooking offcuts! 


As the image is quite simple, I just finished the card with some twine and a greeting tag from LOTV.

Please visit the main blog
to see the inspiration from the rest of the design team!

Thank you so much for visiting today and for any comments you're kind enough to leave xx

I'd also like to enter the challenges at:
Word Art Wednesdays - Anything goes
Fab n Funky - Christmas in July
Crafting by DesignsAnything goes
The Holly and the Ivy - Anything Christmas goes
Dream ValleyChristmas in July
Fussy and FancyChristmas in July
CHNXmas - Anything Christmas goes
Colour Crazy Challenges - Anything goes


5 comments:

  1. This is so cute and I love the kraft papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun, Cute... cute... cute. Love it. Can't beat a good nativity scene. I am like you and wonder where this year is going.....??? Aw good for you with the decluttering. Keep us updated. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this sweet image.... I love it! Thanks for joining us at CHNC and good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacky, I'm with GerJanne... This is so sweet! I love the pairing of the kraft with these soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!