Sunday 15 July 2018

Fairies

Morning Folks!
I hope you're having a good weekend so far, have you got anything nice planned today? I'm going to be watching the tennis later.

As we are half way through the month, it is time for a new challenge over at Sparkles Monthly. Tracey has chosen the theme of 
FAIRIES 
for us.

Time for a confession from me - I'm a non believer and not really a big fan of the fluttery fairy idea! Not surprisingly, the fairy section of my stash collection is a little sparse, so I have used a pre-coloured square from LOTV which I bought in a multipack from E-bay years ago. Yes, you guessed correctly, it wasn't the fairy I bought the pack  for and this is a leftover!!

Card Details
Precoloured Image - LOTV
Sentiment - Letraset rub on
Papers - Pretty Pastels - The Works
Mirri card, ems and sequin string all from my stash


Please visit the main blog

to see the inspiration from the rest of the design team - unlike me some of them love fairies!!!

Thank you so much for visiting today and for any comments you're kind enough to leave xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!