Friday 1 September 2017

Rudy Reindeer

Surprise - it's me again!! 
I know just like buses nothing for ages and then 2 posts back to back!

We have a new challenge starting over at SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE today and the theme is:

CHRISTMAS ANIMALS

What could be more 'Christmassy' than a reindeer?
I was the winner over at A Gem of a Challenge in July and this gorgeous digi stamp was one of the stamps I choose as my prize. He's called Rudy Reindeer and you can find him here in the shop. The papers are from an assortment of Christmas pads, the ribbon is from Wilko, sentiment is LOTV and the wooden star was a RAK from a friend.

He was so much fun to colour with the trusty promarkers. Hope you can see the glossy accents on the nose and stickles on the snowflakes.


Please click the piccy below to visit the main blog
and see the inspiration from the rest of the design team! You have a whole month to join us, we'd love to see what you make! 


Thank you so much for visiting today and for any comments you're kind enough to leave xx

3 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable Hun. Loving the colouring too. Fab digital too.. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I just LOVE this fun card! The image is flat-out adorable, your design is fab -- and one that I'm going to steal, and those Glossy Accent and Stickles accents are perfect finishing touches. What a great holiday critter card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh this card is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!