Tuesday 15 August 2017

A quick Happy Birthday

Morning Folks!
A super quick post from me this morning, I'm heading out for the day! The new challenge over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges is nice and easy:
BIRTHDAYS
so we're hoping for lots of entries!!
Here's my card which I made after having a good old sort out of my stash . I 'rediscovered' this cute teddy stamp from Crafter's Companion and the butterfly (Memory Box die) was all ready made in my odds and ends box. A quick spot of colouring and ta-da:

The sentiment is from a Humphrey's corner set.


Please visit the main blog
to see the inspiration from the rest of the design team!

Thank you so much for visiting today and for any comments you're kind enough to leave xx

I'd also like to enter the challenges at:


2 comments:

  1. your card is very lovely and bearbeitet sweet, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real adorable card pretty flowers and a lovely combo colour..

    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!