Monday 20 May 2013

Baking a Cake!!

Morning Folks!!

I'm here to share my second card as a guest DT member over at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge - and yes, I am still wearing a BIG smile om my face!!

This time the challenge is:

FLOWER POWER OR FLOUR POWER  if you dare!! 

As you can see I did dare and used this cute decoupage to make my card:

  
Have to say that little tail was tricky to cut out!! 


I teamed the baking mice up with some fabric flowers that I have been hoarding forever and a mixture of old and new papers - yes I succumbed and treated myself to the First Edition Spring drop pad - my excuse I think the diagonal pattern looks good with the little baking team. The other papers are from my stash, one unknown and some dovecraft!! The sentiment is from a mulberry wood stamp set - cute font!!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Polkadoodles - Spring colours
Oldie but a Goodie - Inspired by a song - Stir it up by Bob Marley (old flowers and decoupage)
Papertake Weekly - The Sound of Music - Stir it up by Bob Marley
Crafts 4 Eternity - Sweet tooth

Thanks for looking today and for any comments you leave - I love to hear from you and don't forget to check out the gorgeous cards made by the design team over at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge and the great prizes on offer for this challenge!!

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and papers Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie and a great layout and papers. Great to see you playing along at OBAG. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. how gorgeous is this so sweet and soft and gentle
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Jacky, your design and scrummy papers are fabulous, such an adorable fun image, beautifully decoupaged and fabulous details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on the HM&FMC, Jacky, wonderful 3D details and beautiful papers- and a sweet image of course.
    Great to have you with us as a GDT,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable, love the sweet image and the colours and layout are fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that little mouse with his nose in the vanilla. Can't blame him, I love the smell of vanilla myself. Beautiful design papers and flowers/ The decoupage was a great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay-what do you think a Mudpie will taste like-doesn't sound that good ! lol A lovely card with a great layout. Love that peeking mouse too! Great to have you on the team too! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol lol I love Bob Marley and you have really made me laugh with your song choice and image - brilliant!
    Beautiful card too I nearly forgot to say!!
    Thanks again for playing along with our inspired by a song challenge at Oldie But A goodie and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, what a cutie
    Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, great card, and this image makes me smile!
    The details are great, from the mouse 'sniffing' vanilla, to the one poking out from the recipe!
    Papers are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card! I love the decoupage! Thanks for joining our Animals challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card - love the papers and the decoupage! Thanks for joining our Animals challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!