Thursday 10 November 2011

Cutie Tortoise



Morning Folks!

It's one of my favourite themes over at C.R.A.F.T. this week:

CUTE

For my card I've used this really sweet image from our sponsor 2 cute rubber stamps - isn't it adorable? I've coloured it using promarkers and then added some little bling gems to the flowers on the shell. The backing papers are from The Shabby Princess - festival collection which I love!!!!

I'd also like to enter a few challenges:

Crafts & Me - Birthdays
Crafty Catz - Anything goes
My Partner in Crafting Crime - Use a freebie (Shabby Princess papers)
Craft Your Passion - Anything goes + Brown
Digital Tuesday - Cute and cuddly
Party Time Tuesdays - Bling it on (gems on shell)
Paper Sundaes - Rectangles (hope this is OK)
Allsorts - Anything but square
Birthday Sundaes - Birthday card sentiment

Thanks for visiting today,

10 comments:

  1. Lol! I love this card! Fab colours and love the cute image! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card and so bright and cheerful.


    Thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts Challenge this week and good luck.

    Your card would also fit the theme at our sister challenge Penny Black and More

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card in great colours :)
    That image really makes you happy!
    Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week for my anything but a square challenge. Good luck in the draw and I hope to see you again!
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Word this is one very pretty creation, I just love colour theme, fabulous image too its just perfect for our challenge this week,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Anything goes Challenge I hope you can join us again next week


    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely cute card, thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the bright colors and the blue ric rac. Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really bright and fun card! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges. Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for joining us in our 'use a freebie' challenge at My Partner in Crafting Crime,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!