Sunday 30 October 2011

It's monster time.....

Evening Folks!!
Well here I am better late than never with my card for the new challenge over at Here Come the Boys - this time we'd like to see MONSTERS on your creations!!!

I've used a very 'unscary' monster called Fluffy from Pollycraft. I love this big guy, he is so easy to colour and always reminds me of Sully from the Monsters Inc movie. Had to go with the turquoise colour scheme when I found this backing paper in my stash from K&Co (?). The bunting is made from My mind's Eye paper, cut into diamond shapes and then wrapped around the twine and inked at the edges. The sentiment is from our lovely team leader Woo - thanks hun!!!

Woo is also sponsoring the challenge this time, she has offered three decoupage sheets and a stamp as a prize!!


Hope you'll come by and share your monsters with us!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a brilliant card! Reminds me of Sully from MInc! Woo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!