Sunday 1 May 2011

Here come the Boys!!

Good Morning Folks!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend - I certainly could get used to these short weeks!!
I'm very happy this morning because it is the opening challenge over at


The countdown is over and we are ready to begin the fun!!

Thank you to everyone who has followed us already and congratulations to our lucky candy winners. If you weren't one of the lucky winners we have a great prize for our first challenge from Ewe 2 can Craft so please join us!

I like to shop at:

For our first challenge it's nice and easy...

ANYTHING GOES

but remember your project is for a male!!!

I changed my mind about 3 times on this one, but finally settled for a faithful old Penny Black stamp which I love using for male cards combined with a new text stamp from Docrafts which I think goes with it rather well!


Here's a closer look, not a great pic but the hat and candles have been blinged up a little with some yellow stickles.


Thanks for looking and please do try to come over and join the fun at


I'd also like to enter this into the following challenges:

Tuesday throwdown: Use brads/ Eyelets
PartyTime Tuesdays: Anything goes
M.A.W.T.T. Anything goes
Birthday Sundaes: Anything goes

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

18 comments:

  1. Thanks sooooo much for joining us Fred, we are really glad you said yes. I love this card.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, fab image great little brads! hugs, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning! Your card looks great, it is such a cute stamp and a great card.
    What an exciting day eh?
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card .... love this little cutie :) hugs Lynne xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little cutie! I'm stoked to be part of the DT, even as a guest, I'm clearly in with a very talented bunch! Love that sentiment, BTW. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh such a cute card, love the image and perfectly coloured in too.
    Hugs Betty x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this little image! What a lovely card. Thanks for joining in with us at MAWTT this week, and good luck. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute image and a great layout. Thank you so much for joining us at the MAWTT challenge this week - Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect card for a male; love it! How did I not know about the new challenge?! Great stuff! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Jackie, I like the image and your design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jacky x Thanks for joining our Perfect Pets challenge at MTTCC this week. The image is fabbidocious - the design great x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card! Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very fun card with the cutie image. Thanks for joining us at TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just love him...thanks so much for joining in our Perfect Pets challenge at My Time to Craft this week.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this card. That doggie stamp is soo great!! And the sentiment is perfect for it. I love the brads, ribbon and the papers. So wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh, this is SOOOOO cute! I love the doggie image!! Thanks so much for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!