Monday 4 October 2010

Halloween Treats!


Morning folks, I know Monday again, where did the weekend go to??? Anyway here's something to cheer you up at the beginning of the week - it's time for another fantastic challenge over at Lexi's Creations. This week we have a Halloween theme (very popular at the moment, lol!!) and a fab sponsor - Joanna Sheen.
I have to admit that I don't usually make Halloween projects and I couldn't really think who I would send a Halloween card to, so I decided to make a cute little goodie box to hold some Halloween treats. I followed the instructions for the acetate box over at Splitcoast stampers, changing the size slightly. I decorated the front of the box using Lexi's fab new Vampire Bear digi, you can find him here. The black paper ribbon is by Paper Cellar and the top ribbon is from my stash. I'm really quite pleased with the way this came out and I think I will be making more of these boxes.
Another good thing about this project is that a few of the sweets might have got eaten while I was working!! Don't forget to head over to Lexi's, check out the rest of the fab projects by the DT and upload your own Halloween treats to be in with a chance of winning a fantastic prize!
Thanks for looking

6 comments:

  1. superb idea jackie,love it ,vampire bear is perfect on the front.
    lalkygirl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation! I do think this is a marvelous idea :D

    hugs Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacky, what a great idea & I love the decoration!

    Have a great week :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jackie this is a fantastic idea hugs maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jackie,
    This is a wonderful creation!!! The candy box looks great!!!
    Hugs,
    Farida

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jackie,

    Just had to comment on this one too. It's just too cute! Love his little fangs, and the candy looks yummylicious.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!