Sunday 22 August 2010

Take 1 sheet die cuts.....


Morning All! hope everyone is OK, Ive been back from my holidays for nearly a week but have been spending quite a bit of time painting the new extension! Still it is beginning to look good and I can't wait for it all to be finished so I can get back to 'normal'! Enough waffling from me, here are my latest creations:

I'd like to enter these into the following challenges:

Charisma cardz: Use Die cuts

Paperplay Challenges: Pink to make the boys wink!

PaperCutz challenge: Anything goes!

I was having a bit of a browse through my stash and I came across this die cut sheet sheet of cutie bears from Lili of the Valley which I bought at the Make it show earlier in the year. I have just ordered the stamp from the website along with some other goodies from their new releases, so while I am waiting for them to arrive I thought I should use up some of the die cuts.

I made the card first using the sketch on LOTV. I cut out the die cut with Nestabilities labels 12 set, inked the edges and added some glitter to the butterflies wings. The papers are 'Henbury Lane' by Papermania.



When I had finished the card I sat looking at the scraps on my desk and decided to make a little tag to go with it using one of the smaller die cuts. The background paper on this one is DCWV (I think) and the flowers are by Prima with a bit of added glamour dust.

I'd like to enter the tag into the challenge at Die Cut Dreams: Use a tag but no stamping at all!

While I was looking through my stash I also found a paper mache box, so that also got decorated. It was so much fun, I haven't decorated a box in ages and I'd forgotten how much I enjoy doing them. Again the papers are from 'Henbury Lane' and the ribbons and pearls are from Hobbycraft. The inside is painted with white acrylic paint and then glossed over with Sparkle Mod Podge to give it some extra glittery glamour!




I'd like to enter the box into the following challenges:
Crafts & Me: Petals and pearls
Allsorts: Minature 3"
Simon Says Challenge: Make a gift (My plan is to give the box to a crafting friend with some goodies inside - flowers, charms etc)
Good news too - I still have 6 diecuts left to play with!
Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

P.S. Can anyone else smell gloss paint?.....

17 comments:

  1. Fabulous creations Jacky, gorgeous colours, papers and such an adorable image. Your altered box is beautiful.
    Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really gorgeous hun i love the cute image and your colours are just perfect what a great set, thanks for joining us at LOTV big hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful thanks for joiing us at DCD
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous projects, and a lovely designs.So pretty. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and pink lol..just fab!!

    Thanks for playing at one stop xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woe these are adorable Jacky! Love your beautiful colouring and embellishing! Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a gorgeous gift set, its so beautiful.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful Jacky :) & I also want to say welcome to Lexi's Creations design team, I'm looking forward to working with you.

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw so sweet!! I love the box especially with that cute image and the pretty ribbon trim!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love all your projects. Fabulous. I've just got into LOTV and am finding their stamps very addictive. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafts and Me.

    Hugs Tracy
    P.S. I have candy on my blog until tomorrow night if you want to pop over

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a briliant collection they are such an adorable set!
    Thank you for joining us at crafts and me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. awww what a cute and girlie set, so pretty and cute. the images are great and I love the papers you've used

    thanks so much for taking up my challenge at Allsorts

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute project! Thanks for joining us at Paper Play this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous project! Thank you so much for entering it into the DCD and Allsorts challenges this week, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful set!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at One Stop Cards and Crafts!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!