Saturday 15 September 2018

Cute Elephant Ears!

Morning Folks!
This is another weekend where my blog posts are like buses, two at once again - but that's just the way DT posts happen sometimes!!

This post is to say the new challenge is just starting over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges, this time we'd like to see you using
DIES & / or PUNCHES

This is my card which actually uses 6 different dies! The cuttlebug and the circular nesties got a bit of a workout! It's been ages since I've made a circular easel card, I'd forgotten how fun they are. 
The super cute elephant die cut is by Tattered Lace. I'm not usually a huge fan of their dies as they are a bit too fussy and twirly for my taste, but this little chap called out to me in a Hobbycraft sale earlier in the year. As soon as I  saw it I thought of baby cards, but I think it was the cute way the ear sticks out that sold it to me!!


Can you see that cute ear? I couldn't resist adding a googly eye either - don't want a blind elephant blundering around the place!!

Other Details
Paper - LOTV Up, Up and Away Pastel Dreams
Sentiment and matching die - Stampin' Up
Googly Eye and Liquid Pearls from stash

Please visit the main blog
to see the inspiration from the rest of the design team!

Thank you so much for visiting today and for any comments you're kind enough to leave xx

I'd also like to enter the challenges at:

1 comment:

  1. awww...the elephant is so sweet, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!