Thursday 30 November 2017

A balancing Act

Hi Folks!
It's a beautiful crisp, bright but very chilly afternoon here in Hampshire - no sign of snow!! Just dashing on to share my entry  for the monthly progressive challenge over at Gerda Steiner Designs - should make it with an hour to spare!!
How cute is this mouse balancing on a bauble!!


I fell in love with this little chap as soon as he arrived in my inbox but life has been a bit hectic lately and although he was coloured quite quickly, it has taken a while to get him on a card! I hope you can see the glossy accents all over the bauble and fluff on the hat:


I'm looking forward to seeing what image Gerda sends out for December, so far they have all been super cute and fun to colour. I was the lucky winner last month and added some fun digi's to my collection which I hope to play with soon!

Thanks for visiting today and for any comments you leave xx

I'd also like to join the challenges at:

Sketch Saturday - Using this  fab sketch

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting!