Tuesday 15 October 2019

An autumnal bear

Morning Folks!
The new theme over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges has just been announced, it's
FOREVER AUTUMN
This is going to be my last post as a member of the Sparkles DT, I've had a lot of fun over the last few years with the Sparkles themes and I'd like to wish Caz and the rest of the DT all the very best for the future!
Here's my card using one of my oldest LOTV rubber stamps called Bear and Butterflies.  The papers are a mixture of MME and assorted scraps from my stash, finished off with some prima flowers, ribbon and a die cut butterfly (Memory Box):
I always think this bear must be very short sighted!
Please visit the main blog
to see the inspiration from the rest of the design team!

Thank you so much for visiting today and for any comments you're kind enough to leave xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!