Tuesday 23 April 2019

Another Birthday Dog

Afternoon Folks!
Hope you all had a good Easter weekend, did you eat too much chocolate?? I got back from visiting family a little later than expected so I'm just adding my Passion for Promarkers post!
This week, the new challenge is to  
USE YOUR FAVE STAMP OR DIGI
No prizes for guessing that I used a Penny Black stamp!! This one is called Birthday dog and is usually my 'go to' stamp for masculine cards but this time I have coloured him (or her) in grey shades with a softer pastel colour scheme:
 The sentiment is from a Penny Black T for Transparent set called 'Wonderful Day'
The papers are Docrafts Papermania. I did add some wink of Stella to the candles and hat but it isn't showing up too well.  

Don't forget to pop over to
 to see what the rest of the design team have made!
Get creating with Winsor & Newton markers and join us!! Remember you can enter any type of creation, it doesn't have to be a card.

This week we have a fabulous pack of promarkers for our lucky winner from our sponsors
Thanks for visiting today xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jacky! Your darling PB puppy is darling as he celebrates his birthday! Beautifully colored, and the designer papers are super festive! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!