Tuesday 31 October 2017

Shades of Autumn

Morning Folks and Happy Hallowe'en!
Don't panic, nothing scary going on in this post!
This week, the new challenge at Passion for Promarkers has been choosen by Elaine who would like to see projects inspired by 

SHADES OF AUTUMN 

 I fell in love with this cute squirrel image called 'Autumn Nutty' when it was released over at DigiStamp Boutique a couple of months ago. He seemed perfect for this challenge so here he is making his first appearance on my blog, coloured up with promarkers and a touch of pencil:


I used another sheet of my current favourite paper, Dovecrafts More or Less Collection. Initially, I wasn't too sure about the colours but now I'm beginning to think I should have bought 2 packs ...  I love the orange, turquoise and browns together (or in this case on their own) and the patterns. Here's what I'm rabbiting on about:

The woodgrain paper is from The Works, banner and sentiment die cuts from The Range, and hessian ribbon from the Art of Craft. The pinwheel flower/ rosette is from American Crafts, it's such an ancient packet - I can't even remember where I got it!  


Don't forget to pop over to
 to see what the rest of the design team have made!
Get creating with your Letraset / Winsor & Newton markers and join us!! Remember you can enter any type of creation, it doesn't have to be a card.

This week we  have two prizes, a packet of 6 promarkers and a 30% discount voucher from Petal Lu 
for our winner. 

Thanks for visiting today xx
I'd also like to enter the challenges at:

DigiStamp Boutique: October Customer Competion
Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes
Stamping Sensations - Autumn Glory
Crafty Friends - Cute
As you like it - people or animals - Animals every time. I prefer colouring animals on craft projects as I find hair and skin tones difficult. I also often prefer animals to people as they don't judge you!
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
CHNPP - Anything goes with patterned paper

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute and I am loving the colour of those papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really cute image and fun card Jacky, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet image and your autumnal colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet Autumnal card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. super sweet card! thank you for playing along with us at the simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a perfect card to show all the gorgeous Autumn colours! Love this cute squirrel and your colouring is fab. Those papers are lovely too, such great colour combinations! Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a wonderful card Jacky! I just love your little squirrel! He is so cute. Your hessian is such a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute image, lovely Autumnal paper and textured ribbon too make this a truly gorgeous creation.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card with such a cute image

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!