Saturday 11 July 2015

Christmas Cookies

Hi Folks!
Long time and no action on my blog, but life has been hectic lately! Still good news, I have now finished work for the summer holidays so I've got a BIG smile on my face!! 
The new challenge is just starting over at Sweet Stampin' , this week we have chosen a theme which has become something of a blogging tradition at this time of year:

CHRISTMAS IN JULY

Now, I have to raise my hand and admit I don't usually start my Christmas cards until at least December (I only make ones for special family members) so getting out the Christmas supplies on a hot day seemed all wrong!! Still at least this will be one less card to make in a mad rush!
The stamp is of course by House Mouse and the papers are magazine freebies from years ago!


Here's the close up view, a really mixture on this -
promarkers, flexmarkers, distress ink and glitter pen.


At least the glitter and the fluff on the little mouse's hat dried quickly in the hot weather - before I stuck my finger in it!!

Also used my new poinsettia dies from Robert Adams that I bought way back in February!!

Thanks for visiting today! 
I'd also like to join the following challenges:
Gruffies and Guests - Lazy Days or anything goes
Stamping Sensations - Feature a Creature


10 comments:

  1. A fabulous card love the sentiment Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love Christmas cards in these shades of red and green - so traditional - this is just gorgeous a cute mouse and cookies what more could you ask for! hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this gorgeous card! I am a big fan of the traditional Christmas colours and this is just gorgeous with that beautiful poinsettia. Such a cute image too Jacky. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Organisation has to be good...right?! Cute card hon, have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Jackie and perfect for our theme at Stamping Sensations, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A delightful image, and a beautifully designed card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable and beautifully embellished. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, Jackie! What a gorgeous house mouse and perfect for our Feature a Creature theme this month. Thanks so much for joining in at stamping sensations and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! thank you for joining us at Gruffies & Guests hope you will join us again and good luck
    Shaz DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet! The image is adorable and the papers work so well together. Thank you so much for joining us at Gruffies & Guests Challenge.
    Silvia DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!