Friday, 7 April 2017

In A Dragonfly Garden

Morning Folks! 
Hope you're enjoying the beautiful Spring weather!
It's the first Friday of the month which means a new challenge is starting over at Making Memories Crafting 
We have this gorgeous colour inspiration for you:


Such pretty colours! 
Here's my card, it's my first attempt at using Card-io stamps. I saw them being demonstrated at the 'Make It' show earlier in the year and thought they looked fun but I managed to resist the temptation to buy any.... Then a few weeks ago I saw this Dragonfly Garden set on Amazon and it 'just fell into my basket' - does anyone else have that problem??   
This card was really quick and fun to make, I just grabbed a selection of ink pads (memento dew drops, some stampin' up and a couple from versa colour) that were as close as possible to the colour palette, masked off the bottom of my card with post it notes and went potty with the tiny stamps!! Quite pleased with the end result, especially when I added a few touches of glamour dust! Hard to see in the photo but it has added some nice sparkle! Added a sentiment from Stampin' Up and trimmed and mounted! Ta - Da!!


I think Card-io stamps could become addictive!! 

I do hope you'll join us over at 
This month we are generously sponsored by



Thanks for visiting today! 
I'd also like to enter the challenges at:
Stamping Sensations - Anything goes
That's Crafty! Challenge - Foliage and Flowers 

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Jacky, love the stamp set. Lovely design!

    Crafty Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super stamping and use of colour Jacky making for a lovely creation, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and using of stamps.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply pretty, I like the way you made the straight edge along the bottom of your stamped flower garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jacky! It's so elegant & pretty.
    Thanks for joining us for our special 8th Birthday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card with a lovely design and colours. Very elegant. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I have that problem with Amazon too....:-) Beautiful card i'm itching to get some of these stamps but resisting (only because the craft purse is dry boohoo!). For you first attempt with them it's absolutely gorgeous! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a beautiful card! i love the colour palette and your card design! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more!
    linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!